Experienced Payroll Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Is this you?
- Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator?
- Can you demonstrate your knowledge in HMRC, SSP, SMP and SPP?
- Are you confident in talking to people and answering questions or requests?
If you can honestly answer ‘Yes’ to the above, then look no further.
What Will You Be Doing?
At Pentagon, we have a centralised payroll function, we are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator on a fixed term contract to cover Maternity leave, to join our team!
You will be working alongside the Group Payroll Manager, providing support to Pentagon Directors, Managers and team members.
- Monitor procedures and processes, highlighting any opportunities for potential payroll reduction costs
- Contribute to HMRC compliance in regards to statutory payments, tax and national insurance, including auto enrolment pension procedures.
- Help and assist the Group Payroll Manager to deliver and implement appropriate development solutions to increase business performance.
- Provide month end reporting and end-to-end processing.
- Keep up to date reports and records to liaise with HR. advisors for payroll authorisations and employee payroll trends.
In return, we’ll take the time to give you all the support and personal development you need with the Pentagon Group.
Who Are We Looking for?
You must have:
- at least 12 months previous payroll experience
- A high attention to detail and standards of work
- A good understanding of payroll systems
- A desire to be self motivated and to learn new processes
Knowledge of I-Trent is desirable in the position but not essential as training can be provided
This position is a fixed term contract to cover maternity up to 12 months
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career. Our success over the last 27 years has been built on our Teams.
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations, over 1000 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon