Experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with previous Purchase Ledger experience to support the Accountant in the day-to-day accounts function involving both purchase & sales ledger duties.
In return, we’ll take the time to give you all the support you need to build a successful career.
What Will You Be Doing?
Main responsibilities will include:
- To account for and properly analyse all cash receipts and payments.
- To care for and be vigilant over physical cash and its secure storage.
- To ensure all paperwork and documentation is processed speedily, efficiently and accurately.
- To maintain a control system for petty cash and reconcile same.
- To process all purchase invoices
- To process all incoming and outgoing payments on the bank.
- To process monthly supplier payment
Who Are We Looking for?
You must have experience within an Accounts department. You will have Purchase/Sales Ledger experience, dealing with a high volume of invoices. A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office would also be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be offered training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an Industry leading employer; including a competitive salary, Pentagon rewards benefits scheme and an employer contributory pension plan.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career. Our success over the last 25 years has been built on our Teams.
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations, over 1350 Team Members and we are still a family-run business.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon