Experienced Service Advisor
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have previous Service Advisor experience?
- Do you work well under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times?
If you can honestly answer “Yes” to the above then look no further.
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Pentagon Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers visiting our Dealership and as such, you’ll be an important ambassador for the Group.
You will guide them through the entire process whilst their vehicle is with you & provide them and Management, with updates and information.
Your main focus will be:
- Meeting & greeting customers both face to face and over the telephone.
- Achieving pre-defined targets for upselling various Aftersales products & services
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and service in line with Group and Manufacturer standards.
Who Are We Looking for?
You will need to have:
- Previous Service Advisor experience & training.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A full valid UK driving licence.
Previous experience in this role would be advantageous.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon