Marketing Co-Ordinator - On-Line/Social Media
Is this you?
- An ambitious and hands-on marketing professional looking to take the next step up in your career?
- Are you a results driven individual with an enthusiastic & positive manner?
- Perhaps you are looking for a challenging career in a fast moving driven industry?
Then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
The Marketing Coordinator role is a diverse and results driven marketing position which involves creating effective online offersthat are promoted consistently with the Group's Marketing Strategy and branding guidelines.
You will work with the Marketing and Sales Teamto analyse industry, company and competitor information;identify trends and providingmarket insights toour Management Team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating the deliveryand measurement of marketing offers/campaignson social media, the company website, blogging,GoogleAnalyticsand other digital activities.
- Liaising with internal and external resourcesin order to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Ensuring the brand is positioned well within the market
- Building a desired reputation within local market areas
Who Are We Looking for?
Successful candidates must have:
- Digital Marketing knowledge & experience with an understanding of social media platforms and/or a recent Marketing Qualification
- Social Media advertising experience
- Experience increating and implementing promotional initiatives and content management viasocial mediaand online marketing programmes
- Experience working with Google AdWords and Google Analytics along with proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written & telephone communication skills
The ability to manage multiple projects against tight deadlines, with an eye for excellence and minimal supervision is essential.
An understanding of website coding best practise for SEO would be advantageous but isn't essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving 's at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, its a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so were always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon