Motor Industry Estimator
What Will You Be Doing?
A role with Pentagon is a career, not simply a job. As an Estimator with us, you will...
- Ensure customers’ vehicles are accurately and fully assessed for damage and repairs required.
- Ensure the efficient use of materials, equipment and labour resources.
- Enhance the reputation of Pentagon at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Liaise with customers, engineers and other third parties ensuring job retention and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Who Are We Looking for?
To be successful in the role of Estimator with Pentagon, we require a strong communicator with a stable automotive background, who can develop and maintain strong relationships with Engineers.
You must have experience of the latest computerised insurance systems along with manufacturer standards and protocols.
An ATA would be a distinct advantage but isn't essential.
What’s In It For You?
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral payments
- Team Member Recruitment Reward payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line, entertainment including theme parks/attractions and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career. Our success over the last 25 years has been built on our Teams.
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations, and over 1200 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon