Motor Vehicle Technician (Vauxhall)
Do you have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2) in Light Vehicle repair and experience as a Motor Vehicle Technician?
- Previous Vauxhall or other main volume brand experience (desirable, but not essential?
- Are you looking for a new challenge with a highly successful family-owned Motor Group where your contribution is recognised?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers.
You’ll need to make sure all necessary Vehicle Health Checks are completed, that paperwork is accurate and up to date. You will be responsible for ensuring all jobs are completed within agreed time-frames and that a high level of productivity is maintained. Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers’ expectations.
As a rapidly expanding family-owned Motor Group, we are constantly looking for experienced and talented vehicle technicians to help us achieve outstanding Customer Satisfaction. The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
• Technical Knowledge: To maintain high level of technical knowledge and ensure you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements.
• Efficiency: To consistently maintain high levels of overall efficiency (hours sold vs. hours attended).
• Quality: To uphold Company and manufacturer quality standards and ensure all work undertaken meets customer expectations in relation to repairs carried out and to ensure repeat repairs are minimised.
• Standards: To maintain your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensure you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations and that customer vehicles are appropriately protected while in our care.
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2) in Vehicle Repair plus practical workshop experience
- Previous main dealership and volume brand experience (desirable, not essential)
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- A full valid UK driving license
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career. Our success over the last 25 years has been built on our Teams.
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations, and over 1200 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it!
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon