Motor Vehicle Technician (Vauxhall)
Do you have:
- City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Repair as a minimum with demonstratable Workshop experience?
- Main Dealer experience?
- Are you looking for a new challenge with a highly successful Motor Group where your contribution is recognised?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for so call us NOW on 07834687577.
What Will You Be Doing?
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers.
You’ll need to make sure:
- all necessary Vehicle Health Checks are completed, with paperwork is accurate and up to date.
- all jobs are completed within agreed timeframes and that a high level of productivity is maintained.
Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers’ expectations.
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
- City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Repair as a minimum with demonstratable Workshop experience
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- A full valid UK driving license
Experience in a main Dealer environment and knowledge of the franchise is a distinct advantage.
MOT testing experience would be desirable but isn't essential
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon