Motor Vehicle Technician
Do you have:
- A Level 3 City & Guilds / NVQ in Vehicle Repair?
- Previous experience working in a Workshop environment?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we are looking for so call us NOW on 07834 687577.
What Will You Be Doing?
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles, carrying out inspections, repairs and services whilst liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers.
Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers’ expectations.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal Technician will have:
- A Level 3 City & Guilds / NVQ in Vehicle Repair with a proven track record as a Technician
- A full valid UK driving license
Previous Main Dealer experience & an MOT License is a distinct advantage for this role.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon