New & Used Car Sales Consultant
Is this you?
- Are you an experienced Vehicle Sales Executive looking for a new opportunity?
- Can you demonstrate a successful career in Motor sales?
- Do you have a genuine passion for people, making them the main focus in everything you do?
- Are you prepared to provide an outstanding customer buying experience?
- Do you want to work with a reputable Motor Group, offering Fantastic Salary Packages / OTE earnings and career progression?
If you can honestly answer ‘Yes’ to the above, then look no further.
What Will You Be Doing?
Our sales team at Pentagon, Vauxhall in Eccles, are looking for experienced Car Sales Executives with a passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service. This is a challenging role where customer care always comes first.
- Take the time to talk to people & build a genuine rapport in order to identify exactly what your customer needs, turning opportunities into business.
- Meet sales volume targets and maximise profit opportunities with each sale.
- Exceed customer satisfaction and promote long term profitability for the Dealership & Group.
- Telephone prospect new and existing customers.
- Effectively promote and sell additional items such as GAP, paint protection, service plans and warranties.
In return, we’ll take the time to give you all the support and personal development you need to build a successful career with the Pentagon Group.
Who Are We Looking for?
You must have knowledge and experience of:
- Sales Experience with a proven track record in main dealer sales.
- Excellent communicator with the drive & ambition to achieve targets whist providing a first class customer buying experience.
- Sales procedures, processes, and up to date with current finance options, regulations and legislation.
- Knowledge of IT Systems including Microsoft Office
Experience within a Vauxhall franchise or similar volume brand would be a distinct advantage.
You also must have a full & valid UK Driving licence.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 15 different brands, 26 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon