Do you have:
- Previous experience as a Vehicle Paint Technician?
- A keen eye for detail?
- A full & valid UK driving licence?
If your answers are YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
Call us on 07834687577 to apply or click on the link below.
What Will You Be Doing?
Pentagon Middleton, Manchester are looking for an experienced Vehicle Paint Technician to join their highly skilled Team.
You will spend your time in our Bodyshop repairing vehicles to high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and liaising with the Service departments and our Customers to ensure a right first time fix & exceptional levels of customer service.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous Automotive Bodyshop experience, preferably in a paint technician role
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Possess a full valid UK driver's license
ATA Accreditation or similar would be a distinct advantage.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 15 different brands, 26 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon