Panel Beater / Body Repair Technician
Do you have:
- experience within a Bodyshop environment?
- experience of jig work?
- a Welding certification?
- the desire to work for a family-owned Motor Group who recognise individuals contributions?
If your answers are YES, then we are looking for you!
Call us NOW on 07834687577 or follow the link below to apply.
What Will You Be Doing?
Due to continued growth & expansion, Pentagon Burton are looking for an experienced Panel Beater to carry out all panel repair work on all makes of vehicles, including body repairs & jig work.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience of Jig work and working to a high quality repair standard.
- The ability to demonstrate that they can work in a successful team.
- Welding Certification essential.
- ATA Accreditation advantageous but not essential as training is available.
We may consider employing a 2nd or 3rd year apprentice in one of these positions dependant on experience gained so far.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career. Our success over the last 25 years has been built on our Teams.
People are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our Family since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1200 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon