Panel Beater / Body Repair Technician
Do you have:
- Experience within a Bodyshop environment?
- Experience of jig work?
- ATA Accreditationl?
- The desire to work for a well known Motor Group who recognise individuals contributions?
If your answers are YES, then we are looking for you!
Call us now on 07834 687577 to apply or click on the APPLY NOW link below
What Will You Be Doing?
Due to continued growth & expansion, Pentagon Mansfield are looking for an experienced Panel Beater to carry out all panel repair work on all makes of vehicles, including body repairs & jig work.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience of Jig work and working to a high quality repair standard.
- The ability to demonstrate that they can work in a successful team.
- ATA Panel Accreditation
- The ability to adhere to BSI standards
A City & Guilds or NVQ equivalent qualification is a distinct advantage, but isn't essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 34 franchise points representing 14 different brands, 5 support locations and over 1100 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon