Parts Sales Representative
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Parts Sales Representative with Pentagon Motor Group, you will be accountable for developing and increasing the number of customers through active portals and CRM systems. You will also be:
- Working alongside a busy parts team, ensuring that our customers are well informed and given the highest level of customer service
- Producing accurate stock inventory, whilst delivering benchmark stock turn and daily operational controls for parts returns
- Action all invoice queries within 48 hours and resolving all debt issues with the accounting team
- Encouraging customer loyalty, using all sales tools to achieve maximum sales, growth and margins.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate will have :
- Target driven sales experience ideally within the Motor Trade
- The ability to sell add-on products
- A confident approach
- A full UK driving license
- The ability to work on your own initiative under pressure
Manufacturer & AOR knowledge would be a distinct advantage for this role but isn't essential
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 15 different brands, 26 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon