Recruitment Support Administrator
Is this you? Do you have....
- a working knowledge of recruitment?
- the skills to work in a fast paced environment?
- a strong administration background?
- the desire for a new challenge?
If the answers are YES, then you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a centralised Recruitment Administrator, responsible for multiple divisions within the Group, you will be the first point of contact for our Managers, candidates and Agencies in relation to new job opportunities.
A typical week would involve:
- Recruitment system administration including but not limited to writing and posting job adverts, amending and extending vacancies, setting up user profiles, setting up candidate interviews, pipelining candidates and managing our preferred recruitment agencies.
- Acting as a resourcer to source candidates for active roles. This may include using 3rd party job boards and Social Media
- End to end candidate management including pre-screening and telephone interviews.
- Supporting our Managers throughout the recruitment process both over the telephone and in person on site.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate MUST be an experienced Administrator, ideally from a recruitment or fast paced sales background, with strong communication skills, both written and verbal and excellent Microsoft Excel knowledge.
A recruitment background is a distinct advantage but not essential, having the skills above is crucial.
As people are at the heart of everything that we do, it is important to get the right fit for our role and our recruitment process reflects this.
Successful candidates will be asked to take part in an initial telephone interview, along with the completion of an on-line behavioural profile.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Contributory Westfield Private Healthcare Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 15 different brands, 26 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon