Bodyshop Assistant Manager
Do you have:
- An ATA Accreditation in VDA Estimating?
- Experience working as a Bodyshop Estimator?
- The stamina to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times?
If you can honestly answer YES to the above, then read on!
What Will You Be Doing?
As a Pentagon Senior Bodyshop Estimator, your responsibilities will include:
- Organising technicians’ workloads prioritising daily Bodyshop tasks.
- Liaising with customers regarding their vehicles and overseeing repairs.
- Ensuring customers’ vehicles are accurately and fully assessed for damage and repairs required
- Enhancing the reputation of Pentagon at every opportunity when interacting with others.
Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- Demonstrable experience working as a Bodyshop Estimator
- An ATA Accreditation in VDA Estimating
- The ability to work off your own initiative
- The correct attitude to resolve issues & maintain relationships with our customers/insurance assessors
Experience at a supervisory level would be a distinct advantage for this role however isn't essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Contributory Westfield Private Healthcare Scheme
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 15 different brands, 26 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon