Customer Care Advisor
- Are you enthusiastic and committed to delivering an excellent customer service?
- Would you be able to help a customer over the telephone?
If you can answer YES to the above, this opportunity is for you!
As a Customer Care Advisor with the Pentagon Motor Group, you will be making follow up calls to our Aftersales Customers, to ensure customer satisfaction and deal with any complaints swiftly.
What Will You Be Doing?
Responsibilities will include:
- Making outbound calls to customers regarding their recent visit
- Logging customer details and recording information accurately
- Cleansing and updating the database
- Making CSI Manufacturer calls to customers
- Receiving incoming calls and dealing with complaints from customers
Who Are We Looking for?
You will need to have:
- a customer service background, with appropriate telephone etiquette and excellent communication skills
- confidence and resilience, drive, energy and have a can-do attitude.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- Work in a busy, active and lively environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of the vehicle industry would be advantageous.
In return, we’ll take the time to give you all the support you need to build a successful career.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service - pro rata for part time
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, Theme Parks and days out, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Pension Scheme
- Discounted Car Leasing
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon