Vehicle Imaging and Presentation Specialist
- have a passion for cars & photography?
- have an excellent knowlege of multi-media IT tools?
- need a challenge in your new role?
If you can answer YES to the above, then we may be looking for you.
What Will You Be Doing?
Pentagon Lincoln - Outer Circle are looking to recruit an enthusiastic driven individual to join our busy Sales team, taking responsibility for the vehicle imaging & presentation.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Capturing images, photos and digital media clips with narration and uploading to the web
- Receiving all new vehicles from outside suppliers ensuring relevant documentation is authorised
- Carrying out full vehicle appraisals on all vehicles
- Ensuring all vehicles awaiting preparation are stored efficiently & safely.
- Making sure that all purchased vehicles are ready for customer deliver on time & to a high standard.
Who Are We Looking for?
You will need to have:
- A keen interest in photography and media.
- The ability to quickly establish requirements.
- Motivation to work in all weather conditions
- Confidence with IT systems.
- A Full UK Driving License.
- Ability to be self motivated and have a keen eye for detail.
You will also need to have the flexibility to multi-task and work well under pressure, previous experience in a similar role is a distinct advantage but not essential.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 15 different brands, 26 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it!
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon