Vehicle Parts Advisor
Do you have:
- Experience working in a busy automotive parts department?
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive & energy?
- The need for a new challenge working for a highly successful company where your contribution is recognised?
If the answer is YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic people person to work in our Parts Department. You must work well under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times. The ideal candidate will have a background in a Parts Department.
Who Are We Looking for?
You will need to have:
- Previous parts department experience & training
- Confidence with IT systems
- Confident telephone manner
- Kerridge knowledge is desirable but not essential as training will be given
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 15 different brands, 26 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon