Do you have:
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive & energy?
- Good Numeracy Skills?
- The need for a new challenge working for a highly successful company where your contribution is recognised?
If the answer is YES, you may be the person we are looking for!
What Will You Be Doing?
We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic people person to work in our new parts hub located in Derby.
You will be picking and packing customers orders, unloading and checking off stock parts and carrying out stock inventory. You will also be assisting with other warehouse housekeeping duties, including processing returns and credits and assisting in maintaining a safe work environment.
Who Are We Looking for?
You will need to have:
- Excellent attention to detail, working quickly and accurately
- A positive and energetic outlook coupled with a high degree of self motivation
- A right first time attitude
- A strong team player attitude
- A good awareness of Health and Safety
Experience in a similar role using scanning systems, especially within the Motor Trade industry would be a distinct advantage.
What’s In It For You?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Team Member Recruitment Rewards
- Discounts on products and services that we provide
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn't just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams ...people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our 'family' since the very beginning.
We now have 35 franchise points representing 15 different brands, 26 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you've just found it !
For more company information, follow the link - http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon